For over 20 Years, THE EAST END FOUNDATION has helped local families encountering financial hardships due to illnesses or other tragic circumstances. While our role is minimal compared to the adversities these families face, community love and caring can be an extraordinary gift when support is needed. Please help us keep it up!
We will be selling sweatshirts, posters, and raffle chances and will let you know where and when.
THE EAST END FOUNDATION IS CURRENTLY SUPPORTING SEVERAL PERSONS IN NEED
• A Montauk charter boat captain fighting cancer
• Parents who care for their disabled, wheelchair ridden child
• Parents who purchase medical supplies not covered by insurance for their young child born with a rare illness
• A wife and 2 children of a local fire fighter who recently lost his life
• A family of a young fisherman who died suddenly of a genetic disorder
• A local woman who fought cancer for the past 2 years and recently succumbed to the disease